Continue for more details
Playstation All-Stars has received the final 1.12 update today.
Click the shitty thingy for more detailed notes
Some of you guys have crazy stream settings, so I’m writing this assuming you actually want everyone to be able to watch you. If you don’t care about that, or you are hollywood and have quality options on your stream, then just ignore this.
Your bitrate might be too high for fisher price internet. Depending on the content and resolution of your video, lowering the bitrate can produce extremely similar image quality while making your stream demand a much lower download speed requirement. There’s no magic number for bitrate settings but here’s some things to factor into your decision in setting the number…
Update: March 6, 2014
- click the “!” to enable advanced controls (on by default on playlists)
- click the arrows to advance a video by one frame (youtube videos are about 25fps)
- click and hold the previous frame button to rewind
- changing the speed of the video will also change the speed of rewinding
- clicking the frame counter will pause or play the video for convenience
Aquapazza is coming to America, sources close to Siliconera claim. The VN-based fighter had its console debut in Japan last August and is slated to hit American shores November 19th, via publisher Atlus. The game is speculated to release as a retail disc for $29.99.
Aquapazza: Dream Aquaplus Match is a 13 character fighter that features 14 unique assist characters. It features (decent) online netcode, lobbies, and in-game movelists.
Want to learn more about Aquapazza? Head on over to the Mizuumi wiki.
Our good fightan buddy kwfang is putting together a 2v2 AI tournament for Super Smash Bros. 64!
The tournament will take place on July 21st.
- Each team will consist of 2 members.
- You and your partner will each choose one of 12 characters and a song of your choice for each victory.
- The matches will be played in Team Battle mode, on 5 stock.
- Due to retarded AI, friendly fire and 200% damage will be set.
- Additional rules and information will be added as they are decided if necessary.
Once you find a partner and settle on a team, you can find the signup page here.
PICK OUT YOUR PARTNAH
This Sunday, KoF is here again.
The game is KoF2002, so everyone can pick their favorite waifus and battle for Mexico.
Signups here. Please sign up using your GGPO name.
The sign-up page will close on Sunday at 5PM. Brackets will go up at the same time, and the tournament will begin at 6 or 7PM EST.
This is a double elimination. Format will be a best 2 out of 3 set with winners, losers and grand finals being 3 out of 5.