Playstation All-Stars has received the final 1.12 update today.
Click the shitty thingy for more detailed notes
The remaining patch notes are up. You can view them here.
Earlier today, Seth Killian posted the first set of balance changes to take effect in the forthcoming Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale patch. This balance patch comes alongside the next pair of DLC characters; Zeus from God of War and Isaac from Dead Space. Both the patch and characters will be available for download next Tuesday, March 19th.
Continue after the jump for a a comprehensive look at the changes.
Eat shit Kratos
- Changed reaction on forward throw from crumple to flatten.
- Increased start up on Cover Wall.
- Combat Grapple recovery time on block and whiff increased.
- Combat Grapple homing angle has been decreased.
- Network Stability improvements.
- 2v2 Match Summary disconnect fix.
- AP Orbs not always awarded online fix.
- Store Button Added to Main Menu.
- Removed ability to chain Blind Fire to Run and Gun Retreat to eliminate inescapable online loop.
- Fix to ensure all players will be awarded proper titles at the end of season.
- Fixed belt display on the Quick Match Loading Screen.
- Added Crash and Spyro – lol
IGN has posted up a preview video of the new DLC heading for All-Stars.
Kat and Emmet join the cast bringing the roster up to 22. They come along with the new stage, ‘Fearless’, a mash up of Wipeout and Heavenly Sword.
The characters and stage will be available to download early 2013. They will also be free for 2 weeks, so grab them before you have to spill some cash.
If you’re the New York area, there will be a PSA tournament being held at Planet Gaming on December 29th. The venue entry fee is $10 and PSA entry fee is $5. Click for full details.
All-Stars Arena will also be hosting two online tournaments for Sony Smash this month.
The first tournament takes place on December 18th and is a 1v1 tournament at 6pm EST. Click here for full details
The second tournament takes place on December 30th and is a 2v2 tournament at 3pm EST. Click here for full details
Thanks to /vg/ for pointing these out.
Our friends over at /vg/’s PSA Generals also hosted an All-Stars 2v2 tourney a week ago. A playlist of the recorded matches can be found here. Due to a lack of a proper spectator mode, the only matches recorded were the ones I participated in.
Stay tuned for more tourney news, including a future Fightan Vidya 1v1 tourney.
Shoryuken has put up a combo video round up of Playstation All-Stars.
Go steal some tech like I stole their article!
Have another video!