A new flavor of the month, a new tourney. Guilty “God’s Gift” Gear Xrd -Sign- tournament hosted by HangingSquid ended on 1/3 with a mystery entrant being the winner. Our champion was awarded $30 in steam cash. A new tournament is planned sometime later this month also by Squid.
Results are here
Archives are (non-existent thanks Squid)
FV once again manages to not make it into its own grand finals. The winner and the hero of FV is “our” boy, Mr.Igloo. Mr.Igloo had fierce competition from Akagi. The foreigner from our former home of FGG tore throw our collective anuses to give us one of the more exciting grand finals since 2012’s FiSH vs. Hildr dream match. If you weren’t here to witness this colossal slug fest, then you’re most likely a true FV resident. Asleep for the fightan and awake for the money, as usual.
Another week another tournament. The latest FV victim is the hot new waifu simulator, UNiEL. This latest tournament was brought to you by our good pals Tief and LatiosKing.
After a brutal grand finals, Joestar emerged victorious, but has yet to claim his corner waifu prize.
See you next week.
Our good fightan buddy kwfang is putting together a 2v2 AI tournament for Super Smash Bros. 64!
The tournament will take place on July 21st.
- Each team will consist of 2 members.
- You and your partner will each choose one of 12 characters and a song of your choice for each victory.
- The matches will be played in Team Battle mode, on 5 stock.
- Due to retarded AI, friendly fire and 200% damage will be set.
- Additional rules and information will be added as they are decided if necessary.
Once you find a partner and settle on a team, you can find the signup page here.